- Incredible Video Describing the use of Hyperbaric oxygen for reverse aging
- Fearmongering and Special Interest in Healthcare (FMSIH): What drives healthcare in North America?
- What is Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Silent Wounding- Unrecognized and Untreated
- Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen on Inflammatory Response to Wound and Trauma:
Category Archives: Neurological Conditions for HBO
Repeat concussions may require longer recoveries in kids By RYAN JASLOW / CBS NEWS/ June 10, 2013, 11:51 AM Young athletes who have suffered multiple concussions need significantly longer recovery periods than first-time sufferers, according to a new study … Continue reading