- Incredible Video Describing the use of Hyperbaric oxygen for reverse aging
- Fearmongering and Special Interest in Healthcare (FMSIH): What drives healthcare in North America?
- What is Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Silent Wounding- Unrecognized and Untreated
- Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen on Inflammatory Response to Wound and Trauma:
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Repeat concussions may require longer recoveries in kids By RYAN JASLOW / CBS NEWS/ June 10, 2013, 11:51 AM Young athletes who have suffered multiple concussions need significantly longer recovery periods than first-time sufferers, according to a new study … Continue reading
You will have to learn to live with it or maybe not It is reported that as many as 800,000 or 40% of the over 2 million coalition forces that have served in combat theatres over the last decade … Continue reading