- Incredible Video Describing the use of Hyperbaric oxygen for reverse aging
- Fearmongering and Special Interest in Healthcare (FMSIH): What drives healthcare in North America?
- What is Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Silent Wounding- Unrecognized and Untreated
- Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen on Inflammatory Response to Wound and Trauma:
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The USAF study from Brookes Air Force base has finally established that hyperbaric treatment benefits patients with mild chronic brain injury (mTBI ). However, the authors allege that the concept of the idling neurone is unproven, despite its acceptance … Continue reading